Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kenna Scherado and I am the owner of blush INVITATIONS. I would like to tell you a little bit about the company and myself!

blush INVITATIONS is a company based out of Las Vegas, NV that specializes in custom made invitations. The invitations can be for any type of special event such as weddings, engagement parties, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, graduations, or any other type of event you want to invite friends and loved ones too! The invitations are made to match with your overall color/theme of your special event.

As for the me, I am a Las Vegas native. I came up with the idea of having my own invitation business while I was searching for my own wedding invitations. I searched everywhere and there were either no invitations that I liked, or the ones I did like were so expensive! Therefore, I decided I would make my own. While I was doing that, I realized how much fun I was having and how much I enjoyed it so I decided to start my own business where I could help brides and everyone else have their own custom invitations designed perfectly to there liking and they can be affordable at the same time! 
Come check out my website and if you or anyone you know needs invitations created for their special event, come my way!

Visit my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment